We are so excited to welcome you back to the gym on Tuesday, May 26th!
We are working hard getting things in order for your return. What is the delay, you may be asking yourself? Well, while the gym was closed we had a domestic water pipe break that flooded a good portion of the gym. Can you say, “when it rains, it pours,” and there are still repairs begin made.
Safety is our number one priority, and we will be following the Governor’s Guidelines for health clubs.
Things to expect when you return to the gym:
- Temperatures will be taken upon check-in and must be under 100.4, this includes staff. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Do not come to the gym if you are not feeling well.
- Staff will be wearing masks, it is highly recommended for members but is not required.
- Members will need to practice social distancing and stay 6ft apart from other members.
- Showers and sauna will be closed until further notice.
- Come dressed to workout to minimize use of the locker rooms.
- Drinking fountains will not be available.
- We will be open to members only for the time being.
- ALL members need to wipe down equipment before and after use. Our staff will be busy cleaning as well.
Utilize the hand sanitizers throughout the gym. There will be no classes or Kid’s Club, but we hope to add them back very soon.
Gym Hours of operation Monday-Friday 5am-8pm, Saturday 7am-8pm, Sunday 8am-8pm.
Remember that we are all in this together. Be kind and respectful to other members and staff as we all try to get back to some kind of normal, whatever that is. See you soon!
– Golds Gym James Island